Many of us have gotten used to nature, which is only natural since we see it every day. But, have you ever wondered if there are some freaky facts about nature that will either leave you stunned or just maybe grossed out?
Well, wonder no more, because we have collected a few facts that will make you rethink your entire existence and definitely your knowledge of biology. So, here they are:
20 Facts About Nature that Will Make You Question Everything:
- Baby elephants sometimes suck on their trunks for comfort, just like human babies suck on their thumbs.
2. Sometimes, when they get tired while gathering nectar, bees take a quick nap on flowers.
3. You are ten times more likely to get bitten by a New Yorker, allegedly, than to get bitten by a shark.
4. Blue whale’s fart bubbles can be so big sometimes, that a horse could fit in it.
5. Honduran white bats sleep cuddled up in groups inside leaf tents.
6. Tigers are considered one of the most vengeful animals on the planet since they will most likely get revenge on those who have wronged them.
7. The only country that doesn’t have mosquitoes is Iceland.
8. A group of lemurs is called a ‘conspiracy’.
9. Sloths only poop once a week, but when they do, we’re talking about GIGANTIC poops. Sloths turds take up to 1/3 of their entire body weight!
10. Manatees can control buoyancy by non-stopping farts.
11. Also, manatees have two nipples located right behind each flipper, so young calves basically feed of their moms’ armpits.
12. Maned wolf urine has a smell so similar to the smell of marijuana, that it sent Rotterdam zookeepers on a hunt for weed smokers in the zoo.
13. Female ferrets will die if they don’t get laid once in heat.
14. Cheetahs can’t roar. They just meow like regular house cats.
15. Africanized bees smell like bananas when they are about to attack.
16. Wombats poop is cube-shaped.
17. About one hundred million years in the past, there lived a type of crocodile that had legs and galloped on land and ate actual dinosaurs.
18. During hibernation, bears don’t poop. Instead, they somehow turn their poop into protein and process it all over again.
19. Dogs lift their legs while they pee so their urine scent can reach as high as it can. This is actually creating an ‘illusion’, making them appear bigger than they actually are.
20. Male kangaroos flex their arms to impress females.
Now back to why you are really here. So this great extension is absolutely free. We have added cool features to this Nature wallpaper extension, which will make your browsing experience more fun and adjusted and suitable for all your needs! This item is available in Chrome Store and just by clicking at the Add to Chrome button you will install the extension. Show/hide elements while playing with your browser and play some games while you are at it. So make your Browser suitable for your needs!
So all our Wallpaper extensions have the same features and we are always working on ways to improve our UX and give you the best possible product. All our extensions have: Local time and weather option, bookmark, picking your favorites, newsfeed, facts, and games. So read about updates and features here. So feel free to share with your friends and let us know what you think.
This extension covers major categories similar to the topic and subject, following but not limited to:
Animal Theme, HD Nature Wallpapers, Wildlife, Animal Kingdom Backgrounds, Wild Animals 4K Backgrounds, Animal Farm Themes…